On Time Delivery Service, Inc. takes your privacy very seriously, in general, you can visit On Time Delivery Service, Inc. websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
On Time Delivery Service, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
1. We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with On Time Delivery Service, Inc. under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help On Time Delivery Service, Inc. communicate with you about offers from On Time Delivery Service, Inc. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
2. We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
3. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
4. We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
5. We transfer information about you if On Time Delivery Service, Inc. is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to download our white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.