On Time Delivery has in-house technology (Xcelerator) that allows us to scan products into our facilities, onto our trucks and at the end customer’s location. All tracking and POD information is reported in real time to the shipper and customers as needed. The technology offers following features:
- Send and receive EDI 214 files with customer software, flat file uploads (CSV and Excel), interconnect with other Xcelerator users or ability to create orders manually.
- Create inbound scan files and reconcile orders and package counts sent via EDI from customers. Sorters utilize the MobileTek RS app and a finger scanner to scan packages into Xcelerator’s inbound scan file which is then reconciled with the expected packages sent from the customer.
- Drivers utilize the MobileTek Core app for navigation, scanning orders onto the truck and at the end customer, obtaining a picture POD and/or receiver’s signature, and entering the receiver’s name. POD information and the geolocation of scans are sent back into Xcelerator in real-time. In addition, drivers are notified prior to closing the order if a scan is missing and have ability to apply a status code to scans.
- We can set up e-mail or text notifications to our customers upon pickup and/or POD completion, as well as proximity alerts when drivers are within 1 mile of a customer’s location and e-mail or text notifications direct to the end customer.
- Client Portal is available to customers for tracking and access to POD information, including completed scans and signature.